Check with each municipality in which you plan to do business—village, town, city and county.

Municipal Permits Include:
• Signage Permit
• Alarm Permit for burglar or fire alarms
• Weights & Measures (Municipal OR State)
• Food Establishment License (Municipal OR State) 
• Bartender’s License for Selling Alcohol
• Alcohol Permit
• Cigarette & Tobacco Permits
• Extended Hours Permit
Register of Deeds-Sole Proprietors/General Partnership registration (Municipal & State)

Share by: